Kroger is a grocery company have gained immense popularity in United States. It is also the biggest grocery in the country. Kroger takes feedback from its customer in a form of survey and rewards them gift cards, 50 points and cash price in return through KrogerFeedback.com. The biggest supermarket is founded in Cincinnati in 1883 by Bernard Kroger. It is the first grocery to initiate the monitoring of food quality and also become the first supermarket to use electronic scanning device during 1970s.
If you going to participate in KrogerFeedback survey, at the end you will be rewarded with hundred dollar grocery gift card, fifty dollar fuel points or cash price upto five thousand dollar.
Requirements of Survey
- You should have few things with you to begin the survey in KrogerFeedback.com:
- A computer or laptop with internet connection through which you can open up the browser and visit the website of Kroger Feedback
- Should have good understanding on english or spanish language as survey is going to be conducted on either of these two languages
- You need to keep a recent receipt of Kroger purchase along with you while starting the survey.
- You should have to visit the Kroger store in its working time to utilize the gift card
If you having difficulties in participating the survey of KrogerFeed then follow up the guidelines step by step to receive cash price or fuel points as an outcome.
- At first, you have to visit the website of Kroger Feedback from your browser
- On that page, select the preferred language you more use to with among English and Spanish
- Input entry ID that you had received along with the receipt in Kroger store and also the date and time of the visit.
- Once you input all these details in the given blank, you will be logged in and brought to questionnaire page where you have to give the answers on several questions related to your experience on Kroger visit
- The first question is all about the purchase department, its visibility and products finding
- Next they might going to ask you to rate Kroger based on your experience
- Other questions will be about the quality of products, its price, employees behavior with customer and all other things that you noticed after entering to the store
- Apart from all these, they will ask to state the product that you have planned to purchase but did not purchased yet
- At last, they will thank you for giving a truthful and valuable feedback
- Once you submit the questions to Kroger, they will bring you to sweepstake contact where you need to enter your contact details and loyal details
- After completing this point you will earn 50 fuel points as reward
The reason behind conducting the survey
- To acquire the information about their status infront of their customers, so they can improve their service and develop the business accordingly.
- To understand the efficacy of customer service through customer perspectives
- To improve the performance of staff and employees